Lighthouse by the Bay RV Park Guidelines
Disclaimers: Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave or evict. The park is not responsible for the loss, damage or claims for damage to property of guests or visitors, due to fire, theft, accident, or any other causes. Monthly guests must also comply with our detailed rules and regulations. See the office for a digital copy or check the post in TV and Lundry room.
- Check in/ check out time : check in is 12 pm. Check out is 11 am. Campers must register either by phone 360-371-5603, text (604-500-6457) or email firstname.lastname@example.org before check in.
- One camper per site : Do not change campsite assigned to you without approval from the office. Tent camping must be approved. One tent only if allowed.
- Quiet hours :9 pm to 8 am. Remember that other campers may retire early.
- Speed limit :is 5 mph and is strictly enforced.
- Mail service & Lighthouse Facilities :only provide to registered guests.
- Recreation Room :9 am to 11 pm. Misuse of equipment and furniture will not be tolerated. Facility is under 24-hour security surveillance. Security code required to enter.
- Laundromat :coin operated machines. Coin change machine located in TV Room.
- Restrooms/showers :open always except for daily cleaning.
- Trash :All garbage must be bagged and placed in the dumper. Big items are not allowed.
- Campfires & Picnic tables :only in the fire ring. Do not move them without the office’s approval. Limited spots are provided.
- Children & Guests :Children must be accompanied by an adult in restrooms, recreation room and laundry room. Guests will take full responsibility for the actions of their children and their visitors.
- Vehicles :Are to be parked in your assigned space. Do not park on or use adjacent sites. Vehicle to be parked in front of R.V. Do not park or drive on the grass if it is not instructed by the Lighthouse office. Mechanical work and oil changes are not allowed. No washing of vehicles. Two cars parking maximum.
- Full Hook up sites :Please use sewer ring or drain provided.
- Fireworks, sparklers, or firearmsare not to be discharged on the premises.
- Pets :always keep pets on a leash. NO UNATTENDED PETS ARE ALLOWED. Clean up after your pet. Excessive barking is not tolerated. The park reserves the right to approve or reject all pets. Animals are not allowed in any buildings.
- Your site :should be neat and tidy.
- Cig Smoking :make sure the smoke does not enter your neighbor’s open windows or door. If it does, outdoor smoking is now allowed. Weed smoking is not allowed outdoors.